Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Videos



This video (entitled French Library Orientaiton) wasn't quite the video I had intended to add to my blog! I had searched under library orientation in Yahoo Videos and found an interesting one on intro to Univ of S.California Libraries, however I expereinced no luck in getting it to post successfully. I then went back to You Tube which I had explored earlier on. Doing a similar search, and as an example chose the one above -- after several goes it worked! At that point I decied to stick with it! Well its quite humourous in a Gallic way...
There is a huge range of video resources in these two sites alone, and the search field obviously retrieves under tags. Then there are the comments posted that can lead you further into the subject or on a tangent of course!

No comments: